Well, lots has happened in the last few months (thus no posting). Within the space of four weeks I got a new job, finished a old job, flew halfway across the country to find a place to live, flew back across the country to pack, drove to Indiana to get the movers, went back to Michigan and loaded the U-haul, went back to Indiana to move stuff out of old room, drove halfway across the country to Norfolk,VA, moved in, unpacked, started job.
And this is just in 4 weeks, since then I haven't really had a free moment between running errands, going to Quantico for little bro's graduation, and oh yeah- going to the beach.
Anyway, I think I'm finally starting to settle down into the rhythm of my new life. I love the area, being close to family for the first time in 23 years is really nice! I also really love my job, corny as it sounds going into work every morning and seeing all those men and women in uniform and knowing the work I do can directly benefit them is really neat.
I have lots more to share but who knows when that will happen. So I thought as a brief introduction to this summers adventures I would post some pictures of our trip east.
No comments:
Post a Comment