So I just got back from apartment hunting and I am thoroughly exhausted. Mom and I figured out that we nearly put 800 miles on the car ( a surprise side trip to quantico for lunch with my favorite Marine Officer Candidate brother also occurred). I figured out my budget and I quickly realized that most apartments in my price range were in in a drug infested neighborhoods, in the ghetto, in an area known for prostitution and violence, and so far away from work and the family that I would have to get up at 4:30 to make it into work.
It was becoming discouraging, but He who has directed my life so far once again came through big time. Through a cousin I found a gorgeous place 2 blocks from the river, 20 minutes from work, and best of all with lots of space in a neighborhood with character (and safety). So here are some pictures of the apartment which is being totally redone with new wallpaper, appliances, etc. before I move in.





4 comments:
So happy for you!!! YAY!!! Does that mean you are home in IN?
It's beautiful! Love the hardwood floors and all the light! 20 mins from work is GREAT! I'm so happy for you!
Wow! What a find! You can't beat a freshly redone apartment!
Christine! SOOO cute!!! I can't wait to come visit you! :) Yay!!!
Post a Comment