Saturday, August 15, 2009

A brief glimpse










No more room in the U-haul! It literally was filled up as full as it could possibly get.
I flew escort for the cargo heavy (see using Navy terminology already!)



Pilot Co-Pilot





Truck duel, so much fun in the mountains of VW.



Speaks for itself, once again signs like this reassure the individual that truck duels really are o.k. in the mountains of VW.





As I told mom, you know you're going to have a fun drive when your cresting the top of the hill and you don't see road on the horizon but blue sky's ahead because it means the road goes vertically downward.


Best $150 I ever spent, getting two movers to haul all my junk, ah em.. precious possessions (including 10 boxes of books) up a flight of stairs. This is a picture of them moving the "beast", my 30 year old, very comfortable, sleeper sofa.



1 comment:

Em W. said...

Christine! Your pictures are so fun!! :) Keep them coming. :) Miss you!!