Monday, November 3, 2008

We have only one full month of school left in the semester and I'm still trying to figure out where the time went. Last night when I was trying to fall asleep at 2 amI realized that in less than 6 months I'll be out working in the real world. I was doing the math and I've been in school for 20 years now, it is going to be quite an adjustment to go to full time working and bill paying. I guess that grownup time is just around the corner :)

Even though the semester isn't over I've already had to start filling out post graduate fellowship applications. I've actually been nominated for one of them so now I have to go take a big test in January and if I pass that and become a finalist I go to D.C. in April to find out what federal agency I'd end up at. I'm really hoping that something with the CDC's infectious disease program works out.

Well it's off to study for yet another big test.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! i hope the DC thing works out for you!