Wednesday, July 4, 2007

So I haven't blogged in a long time, sorry. I promise to finish the illustrated "que" blog shortly.

Today since it is July 4th I would like to take a moment to thank God for allowing me the privilege of living in this great country. Yes America has it's flaws, some deep, but this is still a great nation. I would like to take a moment to thank all of the people who help to preserve the liberty I enjoy. To those I don't know and to those I do, thank you.

I read a biography on John Adams which had a tremendous impact on my life and challenged me to examine how I live my life. I would like to end this post with something he said that sums up how I feel, "Sink or swim, survive or perish, I am with my country... You may depend upon it"

No comments: