Happy New Year! As I look back on the past year I'm amazed at how many life changes can happen to one person in the space of one short year. I'm happy to report that I passed all my classes from my first semester of grad school and this post finds me back up in A2 to begin a new semester. While Christmas break wasn't quite long enough I find that I'm almost mentally ready to take on another semester.
It was so much fun to go home for Christmas and see all my family and friends. This year my mom's side of the family all got together for the first time in 3 years. My cousins have all grown up and I'll admit that I started to feel really old when I learned that the little cousin I used to hang out with is going to graduate from high school in one year.
One of the fun presents I got this year was an espresso machine. It's so much fun to make a cafe cubano without having to go to the store and pay $4.99 for it. :)
Well I have to start getting my apartment and school books organized. Being organized is one of my new years resolutions so we all know how well that will go.
No comments:
Post a Comment