A collection of my thoughts and experiences as I run the race pressing on towards the homestretch.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Before
So I thought I'd post some pictures of what my apartment looked like before unpacking.
There are more pictures of after to come!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I keep waiting for the "cleaned up apt." pictures. Can it be that it's not at that stage yet?
Your place was great and I'm happy to think of you in such a cozy place with your favorite books, pictures and music around! I'm sure you're going to do very well in school. Remember that everyone else is probably thinking that all others have it more together too. Keep on swimming!
1 comment:
I keep waiting for the "cleaned up apt." pictures. Can it be that it's not at that stage yet?
Your place was great and I'm happy to think of you in such a cozy place with your favorite books, pictures and music around! I'm sure you're going to do very well in school. Remember that everyone else is probably thinking that all others have it more together too. Keep on swimming!
Post a Comment