A collection of my thoughts and experiences as I run the race pressing on towards the homestretch.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Packing
Well my Summer is officially coming to an end as I now start to pack for my new life up in Michigan. One week and counting is all I have left to pack up all my stuff (also known as junk) into organized boxes that will then be loaded in 3 different cars (like I said, lots of junk). At last count I had 5 full boxes of books containing books that I really want to read. I'm not really looking forward to unloading all this stuff since the strongest member of my family won't be their to help lug boxes due to his need to be at school a week early. I'm beginning to believe that I need to find a boyfriend before Tuesday in order to help me load and unload all the junk since it will probably take the three of us a very long time to move it all :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment